Abbeville County, Aiken County, Allendale County, Anderson County, Bamberg County, Barnwell County, Beaufort County, Berkeley County, Calhoun County, Charleston County, Cherokee County, Chester County, Chesterfield County, Clarendon County, Colleton County, Darlington County, Dillon County, Dorchester County, Edgefield County, Fairfield County, Florence County, Georgetown County, Greenville County, Greenwood County, Hampton County, Horry County, Jasper County, Kershaw County, Lancaster County, Laurens County, Lee County, Lexington County, Marion County, Marlboro County, McCormick County, Newberry County, Oconee County, Orangeburg County, Pickens County, Richland County, Saluda County, Spartanburg County, Sumter County, Union County, Williamsburg County, York County
Bryan County, Bullock County, Camden County, Chatham County, Effingham County, Glynn County, Liberty County, Long County, Macintosh County
Wastewater Solutions, LLC
Coastal Carolina Wastewater Solutions 1 Stump Hill Place, Sheldon, SC 29941 (843) 846-4322
Commercial Products and Services
Orenco's AdvanTex® Treatment System utilizing the commercial-sized AX100 can make raw wastewater up to 98% cleaner and meet the most stringent regulatory requirements. It can also reduce nitrogen significantly, depending on influent and system configuration. And the AX100 offers all the benefits of Orenco's residential sized AdvanTex® Treatment Systems:
- Consistent reliable treatment, even under peak flows
- Compact package, small footprint for small sites
- Pre-manufactured package, including textile medium, for quality assurance
- Low maintenance requirements; low life-cycle costs
- Production of clear, odorless effluent
It takes more than a product, however, to solve onsite wastewater problems. It takes a comprehensive program... One that ensures a successful project every time and provides support for the entire life of the system.
While Orenco® has engineered a product, Coastal Carolina administers a program that includes the following:
- Trained and Authorized Installers and Service Providers
- Orenco® reviews plans for Designers
- 35 step Checklist for successful system design, installation, start-up, and monitoring
- Round-the-clock system supervision via Orenco's remote telemetry controls
- Commitment to ongoing Monitoring & Maintenance (M&M), signed by system owners
- Web-based tracking of system and performance date on Dealer extranet
- Ongoing manufacturer support through Orenco Systems' Engineering Department
With an Orenco Effluent Sewer, raw sewage flows from the house or business into a watertight underground tank where it is pretreated. Only the filtered liquid is discharged (by either pump or gravity) through small service lines to shallow, small-diameter collections lines that follow the countour of the land. Solis remain in the underground tank for passive, natural treatment.
The high-quality filtered effluent from an effluent sewer is ideal for secondary treatment by Orenco's AdvanTex Treatment System located on a remote lot. Systems are designed as a totally integrated package.
How the AdvanTex Systems Works
A Fraction of the Cost of Conventional Sewers
Orenco's Effluent Sewers dramatically reduce short-term and long-term treatment costs for communities and developers. In fact, effluent sewers are often one half the cost of conventional gravity sewers or less. Here are the ways you save:
Save on Equipment and Labor
- Collection lines are shallow burial, reducing excavation costs.
- AdvanTex Treatment Systems for secondary treatment is modular - it can be installed in phases.
- Small diameter collection lines are used.
- Ease of installation causes less disruption to communities, allowing businesses to operate normally during construction.
- Expensive manholes and liftstations are eliminated.
- Most equipment isn't purchased until lots are developed, deferring some costs to homeowners.
- Installation time is reduced by one half or more, compared to conventional sewers.
- Ease of installation makes system well suited for community "self-help" programs.
Save on Operation and Maintenance
- Low maintenance has been documented with Orenco Effluent Sewers.
- 24 hour backup storage in on-lot tanks reduces emergency calls.
- Homeowners pay less than $5/month in energy costs for pumps.
- Residential tanks usually only need pumping every 8-12 years.
Save on Operation and Maintenance
- Less costly permitting and testing arre required when not discharging into waterways.
- Ideally suited to drip irrigation discharge systems.
- Secondary Treatment Systems can be designed economically, since the whole system is watertight. There's no need to allow for infiltration and inflow from high stormwater flows or groundwater.
Your Source for Specialized or Engineered Wastewater Treatment Systems
In Complience with South Carolina DHEC Regulation 61-56